Make a preliminary assessment of eligibility for successfully lodging an application for Citizenship/Residency, pursuant to the Immigration, Residency & Citizenship Acts.
After the client has decided to move forward with the investment;
· Facilitate and coordinate in respect of all matters pertaining to the residency or citizenship and passport application, liaising between the client, the authorities, and/or the authorized lawyer.
· Engage Authorized Local Agent/lawyer to assist in the collecting and compiling personal information for preparation and submission of the citizenship / residency.
· Prepare the applications for governmental due diligence for citizenship / residency based on the required documents and information supplied.
· Undertake to remain informed and up to date with the progress of the application/s on behalf of the client.
• Excellent command of Arabic and English Translation
• University graduate Faculty of Law English/French section only is a Must
• Perfect MS Office user
• Ability to travel within and outside the country if needed
If you or you know anyone who is suitable/ interested, please send your CV with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org