• To obtain the visa, individuals must invest $800,000 (TEA) or $1,050,000, creating or preserving at least 10 jobs for U.S. workers excluding the investor and their immediate family. Obtain the residency (Green Card) for the entire family – inclusive of children up to 21 years.
• Processing time takes about 4 to 5 years .
• Investors may apply for the citizenship, given they follow the below criteria.
• Have continuous residence in the U.S. as a Green Card holder for at least 5 years immediately preceding the citizenship application.
• Be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the citizenship application.
Additional fees apply for governmental, legal, and administrative Final pricing dependent on family size and age of family members.
WHY CHOOSE THE USA?
Live the American Dream and move to the U.S., a cultural melting pot with a thriving economy, a wealth of opportunities, and one of the highest standards of living anywhere on the globe.
Known the world over as the land of opportunity, the United States of America boasts a rich and diverse culture, one of the strongest currencies in the world, and one of the most sought-after passports on the planet. Through the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, investors can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits:
• No language skills required.
• No minimum education required.
• No business or managerial experience required.
• Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activity.
• No obligation to live in the area of investment.
• The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees.
• Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.