ROUTE TO TURKEY CITIZENSHIP:
• $400,000 worth of real estate.
• $500,000 investment as a fixed capital contribution.
• $500,000 deposit into a Turkish bank account.
• $500,000 real estate investment fund share of venture capital investment fund share.
• $500,000 investment in private pension system (creating jobs for at least 50 people, as attested by the ministry of family, Labour and Social Services, is also eligible for citizenship )
• Dependents may be included in the application. These can include spouses and children under the age of 18.
• Any property or investment needs to be held for a minimum of three years after the awarding of citizenship.
• All amounts may be invested in Turkish lira but the investor needs to be aware of currency fluctuations when making the investment
BENEFITS OF TURKEY CITIZENSHIP:
• This program provides visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 111 destinations, including popular countries such as Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore.
• Turkish citizenship offers a mild Mediterranean climate, beautiful scenery, and a high standard of living in a transcontinental Eurasian country.
• May be eligible for an E-2 Investor Visa in the USA for a five-year renewable period, allowing for potential business opportunities in the United States.
• Turkey has a stable economic, financial, and political environment, making it an attractive hub for investment and business between Europe, Western Asia, and the Middle East.