The Malta Individual Investor Program (MIIP), is the most modern citizenship-by-investment program. The MIIP is the newest addition to the global citizenship-by-investment portfolio and offers clients the opportunity to gain Maltese, and therefore European Union (EU), citizenship.
ROUTE TO MALTA CITIZENSHIP:
• Purchase a property in Malta, valued at least € 700,000 to be held for 5 years, or rent a property valued at € 16,000 per year for 5 years
• Governmental Contribution: to qualify for the Maltese citizenship, an investor is required to make a non-refundable contribution of € 750,000 after 1 year of residency.
• Or – If after 3 years of residency, the investor is required to make a non-refundable contribution of € 600,000 EUR.
• Dependents of the main applicant are required to make a contribution of € 50,000 each.
• Philanthropic Donation: Investors are also required to make a philanthropic contribution, for a minimum of € 10,000 EUR.
Additional fees may apply – including legal, administrative and governmental Final pricing based upon family size and age of family members.
BENEFITS OF MALTA CITIZENSHIP:
• The right to live, work and study in any of the 28 EU countries and Switzerland
• Travel visa-free to 170 countries, including the EU, UK, Canada, USA
• World’s strictest due diligence standards and vetting of applicants, thus ensuring only highly respectable applicants will be admitted
• Reasonable contribution and efficient application process
• Malta is an attractive place to live or to own a second home and is strategically located with excellent air links.
• Processing time: 12 to 36 months.
• Nationality is granted to individuals, including financially dependent children up to the age of 28, parents and grandparents over the age of 55.