With its breathtaking natural beauty, warm skies and white sandy beaches, St. Kitts & Nevis is one of the most stunning spots in the Caribbean. With the country’s CIP program, investors have the opportunity to wake up there every morning in as little as a few months.
WHY CHOOSE ST. KITTS & NEVIS?
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well-connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S., and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages, such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest-established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits:
• Obtain a St.Kitts and Nevis passport (nationality) for life.
• St.Kitts and Nevis passport allows for visa-free access to over 154 countries, including the Schengen Zone, UK and Russia.
•St. Kitts and Nevis is a Commonwealth nation.
• Nationality is granted to the family – inclusive of dependent children up to the age of 30 and dependent parents age 65 and above.
• Financially dependent siblings of the main applicant or spouse may also apply, as long as they are unmarried, childless, and 30 years of age or younger.
• Processing time: 6 to 9 months.
• No tax on worldwide income.
• St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.
The St. Kitts & Nevis (St. Christopher & Nevis) Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984 under the regulations of the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part II, Section 3 (5), which makes it the oldest citizenship by investment program in the world.
To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements below in addition to the following criteria:
• Be of outstanding character.
• Mandatory interviews required.
• Hold no criminal record.
• Have an excellent health.
• Have a considerable personal net worth.
ROUTE TO ST. KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP:
• Make a non-refundable donation to the country of St. Kitts and Nevis, with pricing starting from $250,000 USD for a single applicant, $300,000 USD for a family of 2, and $350,000 USD for a family of 3 to 4 persons. (additional family members can be added with additional fees)
• Or make an invest in a government approved real estate project, with pricing starting from $400,000 USD and hold the investment for a minimum of 7 years.
Additional fees apply for governmental, legal, and administrative Final pricing dependent on family size and age of family members.