Popularly known as “The Spice Island”, because of the myriad of locally grown spices, Grenada offers one of the most picturesque waterfronts in all of the Caribbean. The sublime scenery is but one of the many enticements to visit the three beautiful main islands. Diving, sailing, excellent restaurants, fabulous beaches, and a calendar of unforgettable festivities add to the many reasons why Grenada has become preferred destination to many high net worth investors.
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA?
The Grenadian Citizenship-by-Investment Program provides the following benefits:
• Inclusion of parents above 55.
• No physical residency requirements.
• Visa-free travel to over 145 countries including the Schengen Zone, UK, China, Russia and the E2 Visa for USA (conditions apply).
• Grenada is a Commonwealth nation.
• Nationality is granted to the family – including dependent children up to the age of 30. The program also includes the unmarried siblings of the main applicant and spouse above 18 yrs, who are single with no children. As well as the parents of the main applicant.
• The processing time for the passport is between 6 and 9 months
• No tax on worldwide income.
Furthermore, Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, therefore you can still benefit from your current citizenship status.
• Be of outstanding character.
• Mandatory interviews required.
• Hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health.
• Have a high personal net worth.
ROUTE TO GRENADA CITIZENSHIP:
• Make a non-refundable donation to the government of Grenada, with prices starting from $150,000 USD for an individual applicant, $200,000 USD for family up to 4, (additional family members can be added with additional fees).
• Or make an investment in a government approved hotel real estate project, with pricing starting from $350,000 USD – and the investment is to be held for 3 year.
• Or make an investment in a government approved hotel real estate project, with pricing starting from $220,000 USD – and hold the investment for 5 years.
• Additional fees apply for governmental, legal, and administrative Final pricing dependent on family size and age of family members.