One of the world’s latest citizenship by investment programs, Egypt’s CIP gives investors a flexible range of contribution options, ranging from simple donations to business acquisitions to property investment. The processing time for obtaining the passport is typically between 6 to 9 months.
ROUTE TO EGYPT CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
• Donation: Make a non-refundable donation to the local government in the amount of $250,000 USD through a bank transfer sourced from abroad.
• Real Estate Investment: Make a minimum investment of $300,000 USD in a government-approved real estate project.
• Business Investment: Make a minimum investment of $350,000 USD in a regulated company, in addition to making a non-refundable donation of $100,000 USD
• Bank Deposit : $500,000 USD refundable after 3 years in the local currency, without interest.
• The main applicant must be at least 21 years of age.
•Dependent Children must be under the age of 21
• Obtain an Egyptian passport (citizenship) for life. The main applicant and financially dependent children receive the passport first, and the spouse(s) after two years.
• Dual Citizenship: Persons who become naturalized Egyptian citizens may keep their original nationality, if the other country permits it.