Named “the Nature Island” for its unspoiled natural beauty, Dominica is arguably the most breathtaking island in the Caribbean, boasting one of the best standards of living in the region.
WHY CHOOSE DOMINICA?
Officially The Commonwealth of Dominica, this beautiful island boasts pristine sandy beaches, lush green mountains, acres of unspoiled tropical rain forests, and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean. A diverse blend of English, French, African and Caribbean peoples and cultures, Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region. The Economic Citizenship Program Dominica offers applicants a wealth of benefits and privileges, including:
• No physical residency requirements
• The processing time for the passport is between 6 to 9 months.
• Nationality is granted to the family – including ﬁnancially dependent children up to the age of 30 and ﬁnancially dependent parents age 55 and above.
• Obtain a passport (citizenship) for the Commonwealth of Dominica for life.
• Visa-free travel to over 143 countries including the countries of the Schengen zone and Russia.
• No taxes for non-residents;
• Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, so you can retain your current nationality.
The Program offers many benefits in exchange of several requirements that applicants must meet. To qualify for citizenship in Dominica applicants need to meet the following criteria:
• Be of outstanding character.
• Mandatory interviews required.
• Hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health.
• Have a basic knowledge of English.
ROUTE TO DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP:
• Make a non-refundable donation to the government, with $100,000 USD for single applicant, $150,000 USD for couples, $175,000 USD for family up to 4, (additional family members can be added with additional fees).
• Or, make an investment starting from $200,000 USD in a government-approved real estate project, and hold investment for a period of 3 years. (Or hold the investment for 5 years, and the buyer also qualiﬁes to obtain the Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship).